BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fyuuh! Ready,.....Set,...... Go!


Whooooeyy!!

Now that I'm back from BTN I feel a lot more energized...okay, I got to admit it did change a little bit of my perception about other races in this land.

It turns out there's a lot of things which I didn't bother before are really important for me to learn about.

But the provocation in the LDK session really got on my nerves...seriously, I never would've expect that a religious man could think like that...never mind that..

Today, I've done my role-play in the English class. Yeah, I was nervous at first. Heck, everyone's nervous to do such thing in public. But I can keep myself together until the end..

My partner, Faris, a baank manager did quite an impressive job backing me up when I was 'idle' for a while.All in all, I think we did a nice job there...hopefully.

Well I guess I should take a look at biochem's note now as tomorrow, there will be another boooooooring quiz for me to take...till then!

0 comments: